Scandor are frequently on the lookout for talented professionals to join our growing team. A career with Scandor means a career with a well-established landscaping contractor that has 45 years of industry experience under their belt. It’s, therefore, the ideal setting to apply your skills and talents, and also to learn and develop new ones in the process.
On this page, we will post all our current job opportunities along with an easy-apply option, so keep checking back to make sure you don’t miss out.
Landscape Construction OperativeRead More
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our company undertaking a wide range of mainly hard landscape construction projects for the public sector and commercial clients. The company works within a tight geographical area usually travelling under an hour from our depot and offices at Colden Common although there may be exceptions for particular clients. The landscape operative will be working within a team of 2 to 4 operatives.
• Experience in areas such as paving, fencing, playground installation and safety surfacing
would be beneficial
• Candidate to ideally hold CSCS
• Plant operator preferred with relevant tickets such as NPORS/LANTRA/CPCS, however
training may be provided
• Desirable to hold a spray certificate PA1 and PA6a
• Certificated use of chainsaws would also be advantageous.
• A full clean driving licence is essential with the ability to drive up to 7.5t and a trailer licence is
This is also an opportunity for someone who is ambitious to join a growing business and to develop into a position with more responsibility.
Scandor is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are interested in this position, please fill in the details above and upload your CV and covering letter.